Are you missing one, several or all of your teeth? Wishing there was a way to restore your missing teeth and smile permanently? At Yonge Dentistry we are proud to offer implant dentistry in your area. With dental implants, patients can restore missing teeth with a secure, stable and permanent option.
About Our Toronto Dental Implants Near You
Dental implants are a newer advancement in restorative dental procedures and are comprised of three different parts which include:
- The implant is a tiny, titanium post which is attached directly to the jawbone, eventually becoming part of the patient’s mouth, providing a stable foundation for the prosthetic teeth.
- The abutment is attached on top of the implant and is used to support pressure and hold the prosthetic restoration in place.
- The prosthetic restoration is the artificial tooth which is attached to the abutment, restoring the appearance of your smile and function of your teeth and bite.
Benefits of Dental Implants
When it comes to replacing missing teeth, our Toronto dental implants have numerous benefits over the other options, including:
- Improving your appearance and reduce an aged-looking appearance.
- Improving your bite, ability to chew and even eat.
- Dental implants can improve your speech.
- They are created to function, feel and appear just like a natural tooth.
- They are attached to the jawbone, creating a secure and stable foundation for a permanent restoration.
- Dental implants do not require any dietary restrictions.
- Requires no adhesives or pastes to stay in place.
- Last a lifetime with proper dental care and routine professional visits.
Schedule Your Dental Implants in Toronto
Ready to restore the function and appearance of your missing tooth? Schedule an appointment with our implant dentist in Toronto, today!